Dr. C S Manjunath
Medical Director, Mathrutva Fertility Group (A Unit of Max Fertility HealthCare Pvt. Ltd)
MBBS, MS (OBG), Masters in Reproductive Medicine (UK), Fellowship in Gynaec laparoscopy
Dr.Manjunath C S is the Medical Director of Mathrutva Fertility Centre(A Unit Of Max Fertility HealthCare Pvt Ltd) and the most respected, renowned fertility Consultant in India.
Dr. Manjunath has an expertise in performing various Gynaec Laparoscopy surgeries including Hysterectomy Myomectomy, ovarian cyst, endometriotic cyst, VVF repair and operative hysteroscopy since 8 years at various hospitals. He is a renowned laparoscopic surgeon and an IVF consultant, and has performed more than 10,000 laparoscopic as well as hysteroscopic surgeries. He has also been performing all ART procedures such as IVF/ICSI, IUI, surrogacy, protocols, patient counselling and OHSS management from the past 8 years. He has performed more than 4,500 IVF cycles in the last 10 years with an impressive success rate.
With his great surgical skills and calm personality, Dr. Manjunath can empathise with his patient’s pain and make sure that the patient going through IVF is put at ease, and is treated with utmost care.
Established Mathrutva Fertility Centre :
Dr.Manjunath C S with the help of 3 more Consultants established Mathrtuva Fertility Centre(A Unit Of Max Fertility Healthcare Pvt.Ltd) in 2013 where she continues to work on various ART procedures till date. As an IVF specialist and under her leadership, the centre had begun to develop a national reputation for excellence in both pregnancy and delivery rates within its first three years of operation.
Having dream project to help couples towards Parenthood, Dr.Manjunath C S establishes various IVF and ICSI centers in several cities of India. Over a short span of 3 years, Dr.Manjunath is now associated with several successful IVF centers set-up in Karnataka,Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh. The various techniques of assisted reproduction including ovulation induction, IUI, IVF, ICSI, Egg/sperm/embryo donation and surrogacy are now performed at Mathrtuva Fertility Centre with an outstanding degree of care and support of international standard and success.
Media Coverage :
Considered a leading authority on fertility, Dr. C S Manjunath has been interviewed by Suvana TV, Udaya TV, Prajavani The Kannada News Paper, The Telegraph, The Hindu, Times of India, The Hindustan Times, India Today, and has appeared as a fertility expert on numerous other news programs.
You may contact her for a first or second opinion at any time by writing to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
or calling me at +91 9739766520.
Address- B Block, 100ft Road, Opp BDA Complex Bus Stop, Koramangala, Bangalore
Karnataka – 560034
Phone: 080 – 41474445
Professional Qualifications :
1. MBBS – Bapuji Medical College, DAVANGERE (2003)
2. MS(OBG) – Bangalore Medica Collage, angalore (2006)
3. Fellowship in Gynaec Laperoscopic ,Bangalore(2007)
4. ), Masters in Reproductive Medicine (UK) (2013)
Work Experience :
1. REPRODUCTIVE CONSULTANT ,AV HOSPITAL, BANGALORE(2007-2008)
2. Sr.REPRODUCTIVE CONSULTANT ,ADVANCE FERTILITY CENTRE,BANGALORE (2007-2010)
3. CLINICAL DIRECTOR AND REPRODUCTIVE CONSULTANT ,NOVA IVI FERTILITY ,BANGALORE (2010-2015)
4. MEDICAL DIRECTOR AND REPRODUCTIVE CONSULTANT ,MATHRUTVA FERTILITY CENTRE(A UNIT OF MAX FERTILITY HEALTHCARE PVT.LTD),BANGALORE (2015 TILL DATE)
Publications, Presentations, Awards and Conferences :
• National & International Conference:
Has presented many papers in National & international conference.
Faculty In many national & international conference.
Delivered many guest lectures in national & international
• Presented Scientific paper on “Study of HELLP Syndrome” in International conference on High risk pregnancy, 2005 held in Mumbai.
• Scientific paper on “Rare Case of Patau Syndrome” in All India conference of obstetrics & Gynaecology. 2005, Aurangabad.
• Scientific Paper on “Uterine Scar thickness measurement by USG in deciding for vaginal birth after cesarean section” in All India conference of obstetrics & Gynaecology. 2006, Cochin.
• Awarded 2nd Prize in State Level Quiz Competition Mysore Karnataka Society of obstetric & Gynaecology Conference 2005.
Membership of Professional Organizations
Member : Bangalore Society for Obstetric & Gynaecology.
Member : Federation of Obstetric & Gynaecology of India.
: Indian society for assisted reproduction.
ESHRE (European Society for Human Reproduction & Endocrinology)
Services Offered :
IVF- In Vitro Fertilisation
IUI- Intra Uterine Insemination
ICSI- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection
Donor sperm IUI
Donor egg IVF
Donor embryo IVF
Tube test (HSG)
Treatment of Unexplained Infertility
Treatment of Endometriosis
Treatment of Fibroids/ Polyps
Treatment of Recurrent Abortions
Treatment of Multiple IVF failures